Go to Erial's website

Sunday, August 7, 2011



The I AM presence poster.
Sometimes an image doesn't work the first round I approach it, but I usually store them in my computer anyway just in case. Later I may return and attempt to breathe some life into it and take it up another level. This is the case with this picture I call 'Beacon'. It was originally commissioned by the Children of the Sun Foundation, but languished in the "we might do this with it" category for some time. I left it alone for awhile and came back to it recently to see if I could actually get to like the image. Something was wrong from the beginning, yet I couldn't figure out what it was. Then it came to me. It was too etheric, one could hardly get close to it to access it's beauty. I decided to add some sexiness to it and create a new vibration sensation! The top one is the final version and the bottom the first takes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi to the painter of the beautiful pictures. I am working on a project with Goddesses and I would love to be able to use some of the pictures for my project. Is it possible to get your permission to use your pictures?
You may email me to my email address shantiommumtazmahal@gmail.com. I would be sooo grateful if I would get your permission to use some of your pictures. I have some favourites...

Brilliant light Goddesses.com is my website that is not yet developed. I need pictures...

Brilliant greetings

Shantiom Mumtaz Mahal