Go to Erial's website

Sunday, August 7, 2011



The I AM presence poster.
Sometimes an image doesn't work the first round I approach it, but I usually store them in my computer anyway just in case. Later I may return and attempt to breathe some life into it and take it up another level. This is the case with this picture I call 'Beacon'. It was originally commissioned by the Children of the Sun Foundation, but languished in the "we might do this with it" category for some time. I left it alone for awhile and came back to it recently to see if I could actually get to like the image. Something was wrong from the beginning, yet I couldn't figure out what it was. Then it came to me. It was too etheric, one could hardly get close to it to access it's beauty. I decided to add some sexiness to it and create a new vibration sensation! The top one is the final version and the bottom the first takes.

No comments: