Go to Erial's website

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I AM here to raise the collective vibration of the planet

Yesterday I heard Seth Godin talk about blogging for a number of years in a row and it inspired me to get back to this style of posting content and letting myself be myself without looking at all of the other posts before and after me on social media. Here I can create content with the soul  purpose of  delivering value. I’ll start with something I wrote the other day as part of my Bio for Behance.com 
It has to do with my unique value proposition and the problem I’m trying to solve with my work.


I AM here to raise the collective vibration of the planet through the sacred use of art, ideas, and story. Through the conscious use of higher states of awareness I create portals into alternate realities & higher dimensions. 

No comments: