Go to Erial's website

Monday, February 18, 2013

Sun Ring Divine Partnership & Homeworld


In this Season of Love, I recall creating an image in 2011 for my then beloved and I, based on the idea of Divine Partnership. We called it the first 5th Dimensional Love Story. An entire meta-myth of grand proportions was invented/channeled between us. 
The idea behind this image was of an Eternal Golden Ring that bound us together beyond this World. The physical relationship came to an end, but the bond is still there, if now only in the etheric or spirit world. 
 It also represented the Great Central Sun or Hunab Ku. The reverse of this image below, with detailing, reminded me of my Home World for some reason. A place of deep peace and divine wonders.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I'm sorry for the departure.
It's great you can recall your world, many blessings.